Published Date： 2014-07-11
Prof. Dr. Jin Ouyang
College of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, 100875, P.R. China
Tel: +86-10-5880 5373
Professional discipline: Analytical chemistry
Research interest: Chromatography and electrophoresis for biological and pharmaceutical analysis
Discipline code: 070302 Analytical chemistry 02
Analytical Chemistry, Modern analytical techniques, Chromatographic analysis (for postgraduates), Chemical basic experiments
Research field and awards:
Prof. Dr. Jin Ouyang is engaged in developing separation and detection methods based on chromatography and electrophoresis; as well as the application of the analytical methods to biological and pharmaceutical samples. In recent years, she hold six Nation Science Foundation projects and one China-Belgium International cooperation project. For her scientific achievements, she won the first-class prize of China Association for instrumental Analysis (CAIA); the prize of Chinese Women Analytical Chemist (Analytical Chemistry Division, Chinese Chemical Society); and the State-level teaching famous teacher award (2011). She received the honor of the Special government allowances of the State Council since 2014. She is now the committee member of Beijing Chromatography Society, the committee member of Chinese Society for Mass Spectrometry and the committee member of Higher School Experiment Teaching Steering Committee (Chinese Ministry of Education).
Prof. Dr. Jin Ouyang has published over 90 papers on peer-reviewed journals, including Anal. Chem., Adv. Funct. Mater., Chem. Commun., Nano letters, Small, etc. Moreover, an article she published were highlighted by Chemical and Engineering (ACS) and the website of Nature China with a title “Analytical Chemistry, Turning a new Page”.
- Q. W. Song, M. S. Peng, L. Wang, D. C. He, and J. Ouyang*. A Fluorescent Aptasensor for Amplified Label-free Detection of Adenosine Triphosphate based on Core–shell Ag@SiO2 Nanoparticles. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2016, 77, 237.
- L. Wang, Q. W. Song, Q. L. Liu, D. C. He, and J. Ouyang*. Plasmon-Enhanced Fluorescence-based Core–Shell Gold Nanorods as a Near-IR Fluorescent Turn-on Sensor for the Highly Sensitive Detection of Pyrophosphate in Aqueous Solution. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 7017.
- Q. L. Liu, S. H. Xu, C. X. Niu, M. F. Li, D. C. He, Z. L. Lu, L. Ma, N. Na, F. Huang, H. Jiang, and J. Ouyang*. Distinguish cancer cells based on targeting turn-on fluorescence imaging by folate functionalized green emitting carbon dots. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2015, 64, 119.
- Q. W. Song, Y. Shi, D. C. He, S. H. Xu, and J. Ouyang*. Sequence-Dependent dsDNA-Templated Formation of Fluorescent Copper Nanoparticles. Chem.-Eur. J. 2015, 21, 2417. (Hot Paper)
- C. X. Niu, Y. You, L. Zhao, D. C. He, N. Na, and J. Ouyang*. Solvatochromism, Reversible chromism and self-assembly effects of heteroatom-assisted aggregation-induced enhanced emission (AIEE) compounds. Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 13983. (Hot Paper)
- C. X. Yao, C. X. Niu, N. Na, D. C. He, and J. Ouyang*. Aggregation-induced emission compounds as new assisted matrices for laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Anal. Chim. Acta 2015, 853, 375.
- C. X. Yao, T. Wang, B. Q. Zhang, D. C. He, N. Na, and J. Ouyang*. Screening of the Binding of Small Molecules to Proteins by Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry Combined with Protein Microarray. J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2015, 26, 1950.
- S. H. Xu, X. Lu, C. X. Yao, F. Huang, H. Jiang, W. H. Hua, N. Na, H. Y. Liu, and J. Ouyang*. A Visual Sensor Array for Pattern Recognition Analysis of Proteins Using Novel Blue-Emitting Fluorescent Gold Nanoclusters. Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 11634.
- Muhammad Sajid, N. Na, Muhammad Safdar, X. Lu, L. Ma, L. He, and J. Ouyang*. Rapid trace level determination of sulfonamide residues in honey with online extraction using short C-18 column by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection. J. Chromatogr. A, 2013, 1314, 173.
- F. F. Wang, J. Y. Wen, L. Y. Huang, J. J. Huang, and J. Ouyang*. A highly sensitive "switch-on" fluorescent probe for protein quantification and visualization based on aggregation-induced emission. Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 7395.